10/23/2013

No.21

Today I'm wearing No.21

If you love my coat you can get it right now at Matches... it has a gold lining - puts a new spin on flashing!

I'm also loving this No.21 embroidered bird skirt

If you love my duffel but it's a bit over your budget how about this one?

in other news...

I have this book and adore it but now I want this one!

I've been addicted to watching the Great British Bake-off. I mean who hasn't. Carrot cake anyone? At least now it's over I have Tuesdays free for party invites again!

A great (big) scarf for winter... in fact everything in this shop is pretty cool.

A floaty indian dress is on my wishlist

I want to stay here... maybe next summer though - and I'll leave the bikes to Sonny!

...on second thoughts maybe here! =;x)

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx