8/17/2009

Sunshiney Giveway!

Sonny and I went to the seaside today so I thought I should wear something appropriately sea themed. It was a lovely sunshiney day - for once! and we enjoyed the carousel and the ice cream. YUM

By the way I spoke to Ruby and she still hasn't decided what puppy to get - she is so indecisive it drives me up the wall!! I'll keep you posted on that.

Heads up - I've contributed a lovely prize over at The Bright Side Project. I thought it was a worthy cause as I'm all about looking on the sunny side of life. The prize is any print of your choice from my shop and a set of my best selling postcards. To win you have to tell me your fave outfit and explain why you love it so. I'm loving reading everyone's answers. you can enter here.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxxx