12/08/2008

Christmas is a comin


My Christmas cheer comes a little earlier than others... not only do I just love Christmas and get totally over excited much earlier than anyone else (cue Sonny rolling his eyes!) I also have a little shop to run which relies on the Christmas postman (or as I like to think of him - Santa)

So now I have to go all sensible and tell anyone who lives in the USA (and some other international destinations) that this Wednesday is the deadline for me to post in time for Christmas and for anyone who lives in Europe Friday is your day

So if you're planning to give a little festive Fifi cheer get your orders in quick!

and for anyone who like little old me lives in Britain it's not till the 20th December so you can relax!


So that's the boring bit over, onto more exciting things... if you're lucky enough to get your paws on the Christmas issue of Milk Magazine you can have your very own Fifi and Sonny Christmas card showing the fun that Sonny and I got up to the last time it snowed. We were so excited, like being a kid again, just building snowrabbits and having snowball fights. I do wish we had more of the white stuff it just makes things so magical. Here are some more magical icy moments from some of my Flickr faves...


1. Crystal World, 2. you do not belong here anymore, 3. reflections (A), 4. Tracy Arm Glacier, 5. first snow, 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. fantastic fox...., 9. what the snoman learned about love, 10. 51*366/Each One Unique..., 11. Luz dorada, 12. 4, 13. Untitled, 14. a door in the floor, 15. Tombe la neige......, 16. Untitled

it's amazing what a little snow can do for the spirits, just check out that fox.

Oh I almost forgot I have some new cute postcard packs in the shop, I'm really pleased with how they came out so have a little peek and let me know what you think

have a great Monday

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx